JOBBOJ

Search USA jobs & Learn a free job
Post Jobs - free

Dedicated Truck Driver – JCPenney

This Dedicated truck driver position on the JCPenney account features weekly time at home, up to $65,000 per year* and a predictable work schedule. Truckers will haul and pallet jack freight 70% of the time and the remaining 30% will be drop and hook for t…

Job Online on Website: https://www.careerbuilder.com/job/J3W1ZP77XK7LVNP3M3F?ipath=rss

GIFT ME A SMILE!



HELP CV

We launch your career in 1 way